Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Preschool


A few moms and I have decided to do an at-home preschool for our kids. Aubree is soooo excited to start school. She was a little disappointed when she didn't get to ride the bus but quickly got over that.

I was the first teacher this week and it was.....interesting. Sometimes you forget little kids don't even know how to make a line and stand in it. It's going to be a great learning experience for all of us.

I am excited to have Aubree doing something productive for a couple of hours each week and the price is definitely right. Hopefully I can use that time to clean house....

Aubree has been very proud of her apple tree project and has carried it around all day, in fact I think it may be taped on the front window for all to see. I can't believe she's getting old enough for this stuff.

3 comments:

colleen said...

Sooo cute... and I can't believe how big she's getting. Oh, and the apple tree is darling, too.

Anonymous said...

That tree is awesome. I would be proud if I made that and I am a little bit older than her.

Stephanie B said...

When we started our preschool I taught first. It was really interesting to see the difference from the 1st week to when I taught again a month later. Lauren loved that preschool.