Sunday, October 19, 2008

Little Miss Photogenic

Yes, I'm sure I'm biased but I think Aubree is beautiful. She has great skin, beautiful eyes and is pretty photogenic.


I wanted a few pictures because it was near Syd's birthday but you can't take pictures of one girl without taking some of the other. The funny thing about Aubree is I have to make a deal with her. She'll let me take her picture if I will then pose for her to take my picture.


She ends up doing the exact same thing I just did with her 5 minutes earlier but it sounds so funny coming from her. She'll say okay, Mommy, put your hand here, turn your head, etc...I guess I sound that ridiculous too.


Anyway, here's a couple of cute pictures I got of her.


I love this one because of the hole in her pants. She just looks like a cute little kid who doesn't care what her clothes look like.



I love that she looks so happy here.


I thought the angle on this one turned out kinda fun. She's sitting on the pumpkins and I'm above her.

She's giving her rooster puppet a love here...a little weird but she's just too cute.

5 comments:

Ann said...

What a cute Aubree. We sure love her!

Andrea said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful girl!

Stephanie B said...

You're not biased at all, she really is a beautiful girl. I love all those pictures.

Alice said...

You have been blessed with 2 little beautiful girls! I wish I could see them more often. :)

Brooke said...

Hi Becky! This is Brooke, and I finally got my blog set up! :) Here's the address: http://brookiesfam.blogspot.com/
See ya soon! :)