Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Family Pictures

I'm trying to decide which family picture I like best from our little photo session last week. It's really about impossible to get a good shot of everyone. It seems like the girls last for about 2 pictures and they're done.

Anyway, I like the one on the steps because of the coloring. I wish I were sitting up taller and Syd is a bit blurry here....but overall it's not too bad.

I like this one because we are all somewhat looking and nobody is too fuzzy. I don't like the pose as much here.



I think this one is sweet because Syd looks cute giving me a love.

Thanks Ann for taking the time to come and take our picture.

So, which is the best????

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Darling pictures Becky! They are all darling! Me personally, I think the top one is the cutest...great coloring, great pose, great smiles...(in my opinion). You have such a cute family!

Holly said...

I also vote for the top one, but I do like the one with Syd giving you a love.

Ness said...

Oh I don't know. I think the smiles are the best in the top one but I'm with Holly, it is adorable of Syd giving you a hug. You all look great. Your family is just photogenic. LUCKY!

Christy said...

I vote for the top one!

Brittanie said...

I actually love the middle one! They are all cute but that is my favorite one.

Stacey Mom said...

I like the top one the best. It's a great pose and the color is beautiful! You are becoming quite the photographer Becky! I'm so impressed with the photos of your little girls! Way to go!

Scott's Blog said...

All the ones with me in it are the best. How could we go wrong with such a handsome man of the house?

Kenzie said...

They are all so cute becky!!!! You got a really good lookin Family

colleen said...

Love 'em all, Becky! But I'd vote for the first one. Like you said, the colors look great (and so do all of you!)

Alice said...

My vote is the top one, yet I am leaning to family pictures that aren't so posed...so I really like the 3rd one because you can see personality, not just a beautiful family. :)