Monday, November 10, 2008

Randomness

I don't even know if randomness is a word but this is a random post. My girls were playing the other day and I had to stop and take some pictures.

I remember a few years ago when I was watching a couple of my nieces for a few days. I realized how much they looked out for each other and were helping each other even though they were only 1 and 3 years old. Aubree was also 1 and I really wanted her to have a sister to play with.

I love it when they play and laugh together. There isn't anybody like a sister.

Don't the sweats look sooo comfy. You gotta love the $3.33 sale at Target.

And last but not least this picture cracks me up for a couple of reasons. First of all, they're both in a box. It amazes me how much kids like boxes. They can get hours of fun out of a box. Secondly, Sydney is wearing the little headlamp Scott used to use for reading but my girls think it is a camera. They carry it around, pretend to take pictures and then show me the pictures. They're funny little creatures and I sure love 'em!

4 comments:

Ann said...

That is so cute. I should take pictures of Ty and Paige playing together. I must agree that there is nothing quite like a sister. I am lucky enough to have the best sister in the world!

Holly said...

I don't know what it is like to have a sister. I hope Kiana can have that chance someday. Brothers I know from my own and my boys like to fight, not play together. Kevin thinks you should make your pictures clickable so we can see them bigger.

Katie and Kyle said...

You take such great pictures! Super cute!

Alice said...

Cute girls Becky! I wish I had a nice fuzzy pair of sweats myself! :) Hey, I found an old picture of us at college. I posted it on my dad's blog. www.rememberpapabob.blogspot.com. It will bring back good memories to you. :)