Thursday, March 12, 2009

Same Title....New Month...Finally Updating

Once again I'm going to be marathon blogging to try and get caught up on the past month. Where does the time go? I really can't figure out why I have nooooo time these days.

I have to go back through my pictures to even remember what we've been up to these days. Preschool is one of those things. When I taught last month we did finger painting with pudding. Aubree and Sydney really got into making a big mess without me getting on them.

This picture of Syd cracks me up because she is concentrating so hard on making her picture. In reality she was licking her fingers as much as she was painting.
Aubree was pumped to put her hands in and get them all gooed up. If you look closely you can see Aubree is wearing her swim suit under her clothes. It's hard to imagine wanting to wear your swim suit just for the fun of it.....Anyway, that kinda cracks me up.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I love how Syd's hand is blurry because she is moving it so fast. :) It is hard to let the kids make a mess, but they really love it. Good job Becky. :)