Sunday, February 19, 2012

2 Years Later...

The other day I was at Brittanie's house helping her hang pictures in their home. Brittanie had to go and pick up her daughter from Kindergarten so I was you know, snooping around looking at her books. One caught my eye. It was her blog in book format!!!!

That was the reason I started this blog. I wanted to be able to publish my blog so I had a hard copy of everything I posted. Seeing that may have remotivated me to jump back onto the blog band wagon.....actually I think that wagon left and has turned into facebook but I think I'm still a blogger at heart. I don't get on facebook very often.....

Thank-you Brittanie for possibly inspiring me to keep a record of my family. We'll see how this goes. I couldn't even remember my blog's name or login info but I eventually figured it out.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I am happy you are back! I come and go on my blog...but someday, I want to have a blog book for every year of our family. What program did she use? I have used blurb in the past...
Miss you Becky!