Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Best Friends


One of my favorites moments of almost every day is when my girls are playing together nicely. I just love to listen to them "pretend". I also learn a lot about myself as I listen to them because usually one of them is the mom (acting just like me) and one of them is the "sweetie" (one of them).I am so glad they have each other. They keep each other busy with all their play. They have their spats too but I don't know siblings that don't have those. I really feel blessed to have them so close together and such good friends. They make me smile every day.

6 comments:

Stephanie B said...

That last picture is my favorite.

Scott's Blog said...

In that third picture they look like carbon copies of one another.

Interesting.

Tiff and Trev said...

You did such a wonderful job portraying their friendship! I am really enjoying how close Jace & Brooklyn are as well. Isn't it fun to watch them interact and play? I love it!

Miss you guys...

Sarah said...

I think sisters play better together than do boys! I love that your girls love each other so much.

Eichmeiers said...

they are so darling. you take such great pics fyi!

7734206 said...

Nice blog, Check out mine http://apple411andinfo.blogspot.com/