Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

I don't need to say much more than Scott is the best. Aubree and Sydney think the world of him. They love him more than chocolate milk at bedtime. He is such a good dad and cares so much for all of us. A single day doesn't go by that I don't have a moment where I think, I am so glad I married him. He's an incredible, father, husband, provider, spiritual leader along with many other things. I'm glad we have a day to honor him.

Aubree made Scott this special tie at our Primary Activity. Scott wore it with pride to church on Father's Day.

I also have an incredible Dad who has always set an example for me. He's a wonderful Grandpa too and my girls adore him. Happy Father's Day Dad!
This picture was taken just a few weeks ago as my dad was irrigating their backyard.

2 comments:

Scott's Blog said...

Are you talking about the same Scott I know?

I do agree about your Dad though.

Ann said...

Scotty - I was wondering the same thing. Just kidding. I also must agree that Becky has an amazing dad!