Tuesday, May 27, 2008

She Kinda Understood

So today at the store we each got a treat to eat on the way home. Syd got Smarties (from my purse), Aubree got bubble gum (because we ran out) and I got a Lindt white chocolate truffle (because they are to die for).

We were each enjoying our little yummy and I said,

"This chocolate tastes like Heaven."

Aubree thought about that for a second and then said,

"My gum tastes like Jesus."

I thought that was pretty cute and was chuckling about it but Aubree was a little embarassed and didn't want me to share it with Scott. I love having cute little girls.

4 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

Becky, I saw on Scott's blog that you have one now too! I'm so glad! It was so cute...Hailey saw the picture at the top and got all excited and said, "That's my friend!!!" She remembers you guys! How cute! Our blog is www.harwoodfam.blogspot.com. Hope you're doing well!

Sarah Empey said...

Hi Becky- I was so excited to find you through Jessica's blog. I spent a minute reading some of your posts and found myself laughing quite loudly- you are a great writer and I found myself relating to most of what happens to you each day! I especially appretiated the barfing post- motherhood is so glamorous, isn't it? I wonder if Brittney Spears cleans up her own kids' bodily fluids. Well, if she doesn't she's really missing out :) I just began this whole blogging business, so check us out when you have a minute. So good to "see" you guys! Love, Sarah
www.mpfam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Becky- That story is awesome. I love blogging because it's like a journal. That is the perfect example of stories I love to share.
So glad you have a blog. come see ours. janessaben.blogspot.com

Tiff and Trev said...

Hey Becky! Do you miss us yet? I'm still SO SAD and miss seeing you and your adorable kids everyday. I'm happy you're doing a blog so I can see bits and pieces of your life and we can still stay in touch. Check us out at www.tntfam.blogspot.com.