Tuesday, December 2, 2008

For the record...

I can't believe yesterday was December 1st and I RAKED the leaves outside. This marks 2 monumental occasions....first of all the weather has been amazingly warm outside. I didn't even wear a coat or jacket, just the sweater I had been wearing. It was sooo warm for December.

The second thing is we have lived in our house now for 5 years. I think it was 4 years ago that we planted a tree in the front yard and we now have enough leaves that need to be raked. I didn't think it would ever get bigger than a twig but it's grown like crazy this year.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

It HAS been incredibly warm lately. I remember last year we didn't get much snow until about Christmas, and then it just DUMPED in January, February, etc. I think we could be in for the same "treat" this year...