Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pics

I've been trying to update the pictures on my wall of my girls. Aubree is at the point where I can reason with her enough to get her to cooperate but Syd on the other hand isn't to that point yet. It's almost impossible to get a picture of her. This is what I've come up with:



Aubree had to take her turn with the camera. Her latest thing is using the timer. She must think it looks fun to push the button and run into the picture. This is usually what I have to do
to get into a picture. She did pretty good with this one:

After using our wood fence for a backdrop I was actually glad for a few minutes it was wood and not vinyl. That's probably the first time I was happy about the wood. (just a little random bit of info.)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love those pics. I found your blog of Tiff and Trevors. I cant believe thats the ugly wood fence we shared. Its a really nice backdrop, good idea.

Ness said...

Those are good pics. Seriously, who knew the wood fence would work for a backdrop.

Brooke said...

I love your photography style Becky! You always take such cute pictures, and your girls are darling!