Friday, January 30, 2009

Scott's new toy

After the first big storm of the year Scott decided it was time to break down and buy a snowblower. We have soo much sidewalk and it seems to get longer everytime we shovel. After shoveling by hand (or looking helpless and neighbors coming to our rescue) for 5 years we decided it's time. Scott now will do all the snow removal without too much grumbling. I am pumped! I thought my driveway was going to be free of the 3 inch sheet of ice it's been the past few years until the last storm and I kept driving on it so it's at least 2 inches thick....Oh well.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Snowblowers make it so nice and easy to do the driveway. I'm definitely a fan of mine. Thanks so much again to Scott for the wonderful surprise in doing my driveway last week. What a burden lifter!