Saturday, January 31, 2009

Syd's Random Things

For Christmas Sydney got baby accessories. She loves to take care of her babies. Many days I'll go in my room and she'll get mad at me for waking up her baby that is sleeping on my bed. She loves to wrap up the babies and have them take naps. Here are a few pictures of her while she was playing with her 'babies'. Here's Syd feeding her baby. You can see she's concentrating very had because her little tongue is sticking out of her mouth.
Each year for Christmas, Becky (Scott's sister) puts together a family calendar. She wanted to do a page with the younger kids with food all over their mouth. I had a hard time finding a picture where she was completely messy. Then.....we had spaghetti. It was too late for the calendar but not too late for a messy face picture. She chose not to use utensils and she sat in her food.

Here's a few more pics of Syd that I thought were cute. The one is really fuzzy because I stepped outside to take the pic and it was cold. The cold air was affecting my camera.


Just a picture of me and my little Syd.



No comments: