Thursday, April 23, 2009

Girls Pics

While we were in St. George last week I wanted to try and take some cute pictures of my girls together in their Easter dresses. That turned out to be impossible. I cannot get them to sit together and smile for anything. Sydney was too tired when we went and wouldn't do a thing I wanted her to do.

I think Aubree looks beautiful. Her skin is so nice and smooth.

This really is as good as it got for Sydney. If you look at her lips, I just put a little lip gloss on and she thought her lips were beautiful. She walked around the entire time with her lips like this.

I didn't get one of them together but they're still pretty cute little girls.

2 comments:

Tiff and Trev said...

Becky, your girls are gorgeous! They're getting so big! I agree, Aubree's skin is SO beautiful! Wish I was born with some of that! And I love the picture you caught of cute little Syd.

Kenzie said...

So cute-- hey I just wanted to let you know We are blessing Brinlee the 3rd of May. We are going to have a lunch after wards @ our house

I hope you can make it