Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idol Here We Come


Last night we were able to attend the American Idol concert in Salt Lake City. I loved it. It was a lot of fun to be a part of. It was great to see the "Idols" as I watched the show faithfully and was able to watch their progression.


My favorite song of the night was "Let it Be" performed by Brooke White. I downloaded her studio version while it was available from itunes. I could sit and listen to her all night. I love her voice and the talent she has with musical instruments keeps me in awe.

I also really enjoyed Michael Johns perfromance of "We Will Rock You/We are the Champions". He is very talented and it was just exciting to see him. I was rooting for him from the beginning.


The noise when David Archuleta was performing was AMAZING. He has a fabulous voice and I enjoyed all of her performances also. I do wish he sang "Imagine". Oh, well. The best part of his performances were the 10 year old girls sitting near us. I thought they might be crying they were so excited. They couldn't hear him singing because they were too busy screaming in a giddy sort of way. They gave us quite a performance themselves.


David Cook pretty much thought he was "all that" as he rocked out. Needless to say he hadn't changed since the show.

I'm ready to go again next year.

3 comments:

Scott's Blog said...

Becky,

Are you in love with Michael Johns? Just curious.

Maybe next year I'll need to tag along to "chaperone".

Andrea said...

I am totally jealous! And I am totally pleased to hear that Michael Johns is your favorite--I LOVE HIM!

Becky said...

I love the accent!!! At least I'm not writing about dating Miss Wyoming.