Saturday, July 12, 2008

Me and One of My Munchkins


I realized I don't have many....if any...pictures of myself posted. That's for a couple of reasons:

1) When you have 2 cute little girls and an amazing husband why post pictures of yourself

2) I'm always the one behind the camera

With this picture I was trying to get a cute picture of Syd and I. The problem is I have to focus the camera (which is hard to do when the person you are trying to focus on is working the camera and your 1 year old won't sit still for 2 seconds), push the timer button then run to the designated photo spot and try and get your little girl to look into the camera without looking like a freak because you're in the picture too.

This was about the best we got. Because of the focus problem I had to do a little adjusting on the computer to get this to look decent. I have realized I enjoy editing the pictures as much as taking them.

Looking at this picture I just want to squeeze my cute little Sydney. She is sooo affectionate and loves to give hugs. I hope she stays like that forever but I'm sure someday she won't be quite as excited about hugs as she is now. I need to enjoy every one I get.

6 comments:

Stephanie B said...

Great pictures. I love the little sparkle in your eyes.

Andrea said...

That photo is gorgeous of the two of you--beautiful eyes!

Holly said...

I think the photo turned out great.

The Marlatt's said...

It's an awesome picture! I want to be able to take such good pictures!

The Harwood Family said...

Man, I need some lessons!

MysteryWoman said...

That is seriously an awesome photo!
Lara