Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pictures???

You know things aren't going your way when you doubt yourself on day 2 of a new goal. This may be more of an every few days picture thing. Anyway, here's day 2.

A few comments about this picture. The best thing about my clean bathroom is it's clean but....I didn't have to clean it today because I cleaned it yesterday!!!!!

Cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite of all the housework but I love it when it's finished. Years ago I always said that Scott was messier than myself and he said I was the messy one. Since moving into this house we have 2 sinks and counters in our bathroom. It does make it very convenient to both have our own space, however, this has solved the mystery of the cleaner person. I probably wouldn't have brought this up if I were the messier one but alas, I am the cleaner of the 2 of us, even in the bathroom. I still love Scotty though and I'll continue to clean up his messes.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I agree that cleaning the bathroom is not a very fun activity. I like your pictures so far. And the ones of your girls are very cute!

Holly said...

I dont like bathrooms or windows. I am not sure who is the messiest at our house, I think my vote is for Jared here. But Kevin may be a close second.