Friday, July 18, 2008

Pictures with Aub


Poor Aubree has to live with me and all my crazy ideas. The other day I was trying to take some cute pictures of her. That's about impossible. She can handle about 1 picture and then she's done.
Aubree is actually trying to hide from me here.


I had one picture that turned out somewhat decent. I did have a few that showed her true feelings about the day.
Since I'm writing about Aubree I'll share this little story.

Aubree is always saying things to me like, "When you're my age, Mom, you can do this." I don't know where she came up with the "my age" business but she seems to understand the correct context of the phrase. So, this was one of our conversations that made me chuckle.

Aubree: Mom, will you pretend you are my age?

Becky: Sure.....

Becky (being Aubree's age): Mommmm, come wipe my bottom.
(We have been trying to get Aubree to wipe herself instead of us wiping her after she goes #2.)

Aubree (being Becky's age): No! You can do it yourself.

After this little conversation I realized she really does listen to what I say she just doesn't always do what I say.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love that first picture--classic frowny face! And that last one is gorgeous of those beautiful eyes you all seem to have.

Ann said...

I can identify with Aubree being in one of Becky's photoshoots because you never know when she is going to pull out the HUGE reflector. When things like that come out you know you are in for the long haul.

Holly said...

Cute pictures. I need to have you take a new family picture for us. I remember those days with Jared, we offered him a quarter to do it himself until it became habit and he forgot to ask for his quarter. It took about a week.

Dannenbergs said...

These pictures are adorable! Your very talented behind the lens!